TALKS & TEACHINGS
- September | AMFI in Amsterdam on Style and identity
- September | Amsterdam University College on Clothing consumption and donation.
- Februari | Universiteit van Amsterdam on fashion and locally produced materials in Urban Africa
- October | JSP West on style and presentation when for young aspiring entrepreneurs.
- October | ROC van Amsterdam on work you can also do in/around fashion; my work.
- September | Lyceum Sancta Maria in Haarlem on "Consumerism, style and identity'
- September | Amsterdam University College in Amsterdam on "Consumerism, style and identity"
- September | Amsterdam Fashion Institute (HvA) in Amsterdam on "Fashion and Anthropology"
- September | Africa Fashion Conference in London on: "Trends in Fashion" & "Cultural Appropriation"
- June | Amsterdam University College in Amsterdam on: "An urban anthropology field trip through Amsterdam Southeast".
- June | We Make M-ODE at We Make the City Festival in Amsterdam on:" The social impact on the local fashion industry"
- June | Civic Amsterdam in Amsterdam on: A workshop "Style is the visual expressio of you identity".
- May | ROC van Amsterdam in Amsterdam on: "Research on style in urban Africa. How, why and what do I?"
- November | Elle Lock in Accra on sneaker culture: "Africa, the next retail and design frontier?"
- September | Amsterdam University College in Amsterdam on "The social impact of our clothing donations"
- June | Mode Muze x OBA in Amsterdam on: "What happens to your donated clothing after donation?"
- May | the Studio Accra in Accra on: "Accra’s sneaker collectors and culture".
- May | "Africa Now Festival" for the Africa Museum in Berg en Dal: "Fashion in urban Africa"
- February | OSCAM in Amsterdam on "ISSA LIFESTYLE- on girls, sneakers and entrepreneurship"
- January | Tailored Tour at the Tropenmuseum for the exhibition "Fashion Cities Africa"
- January | the Tropenmuseum in Amsterdam on "Lagos' style is more than just glamour"
- October | Schouwburg Utrecht for Afrovibes on: "Roundtable conversation on How African is African?"
- September | Centraal Museum in Utrecht on: "Wearers of fashion"
- September | Afrovibes Festival in Amsterdam on popular West African music
- September | Tailored Tour at the Tropenmuseum for the exhibition "Fashion Cities Africa"
- August | Lowlands for Centraal Museum "Searching for the best festival outfit at Lowlands"
- May | Fashion Guide Africa in London on "Trends and style in Accra, Ghana"
- April | the ObA in Amsterdam for Mode Muze on "The head wrap, a style item with a rich history"